Friday 8 June 2007

Tariceanu to Basescu: sit in your bench!

Tariceanu sent yesterday on open letter to Basescu explaining the refusal to lead the PNL delegation to the Cotroceni debates.

“I am telling you again, bitterly, that the way in which you promote your political ambitions as president of Romania does not bring anything good to the Romanians. It’s just an episode from a paltry intrigue, meant to satisfy your thirst for power.[…] I should remind you again about the Constitution, Romania’s interests, but, seeing that it’s useless, I will tell you exactly what I tell to my boy when he is not behaving: Behave! If you cannot make yourself useful then sit in your bench!”

After the identification data of the e-mail sent file, the author of the letter signed by Tariceanu is in fact “Dan” from the company First One Communication, said the forumists from Hotnews.ro.

No comments: